Thanks for showing your interest in writing for thecorporatereviews! We are looking for writers like you who can offer something unique to our audience. Your in-depth content will help our readers plan, organize and manage their day-to-day business activities better. At the same time, you will get the right platform to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, your article will get exposure on social media and benefit from the efforts of our SEO champs. Because of the high number of guest post requests, we have come up with the “Write for Us” page, which clearly explains our guidelines. Please go through them before sending your guest posts.
We are really picky about what we publish. Your guest post must fall into any of the following categories:
- Business Automation & Productivity Technologies
- Tips & Tricks to Stay Competitive
- Software Reviews/ Comparisons
You can take any of these topics and see how you can apply them to your industry.
- Your article must be 500+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- We give credit to our guest writers by mentioning the author bio and image with the article.
- Add subheadings & bullet points to make your article more readable. Also, keep your paragraphs short (70 words approx.) to ensure a higher readability score.
- We only consider unique blogs, which have not been published anywhere else before. Once published, we will have complete ownership of your blog and you cannot publish it anywhere else.
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as these are effective tools to grab the attention of readers.
- Images dimension should be 580 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- We expect you not to violate the copyright in terms of images. Remember to give credit if required.
- Instead of sending your article directly to us, share your topic ideas to see if it matches our requirement. (We are usually quite quick in terms of reply!) This procedure will save your effort in writing an article which doesn’t meet our requirement.